About SafeSquid for Windows 188.8.131.52
Bugfix for all errors reported since release of 184.108.40.206, aggregated in this release.
- Bugfix for errors in POST requests when NTLM / Negotiate authentication is enabled.
- Bugfix for incorrect application of LDAP profiles when NTLM / Negotiate authentication is enabled.
- Bugfix for improper CRLF line ending detection when URLBL files are edited in Windows Systems.
- Bugfix for errors in activation key.
- Bugfix for unplanned cookie modification.
- Bugfix for slow http POST requests.
- Bugfix for broken http headers.
- If keyword filtering or rewrite document was enabled, web responses not accompanied with content length headers took unpredictable time time to open. This has been fixed.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1318
- Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 9:09 pm
- Location: Mumbai
Return to Latest Releases
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests